Hello,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for an "*Sr. MySQL
Administrator*” to location” *AZ Remote*”.  Please have a look and let me
know if you are interested.

Job Title: Senior MySQL Administrator

Contract

Remote (preferred local to AZ)

Job description:

            This role is for a senior
level MySQL database administrator who has experience working in a
fast-paced high performance environment where client demands and client
satisfaction are paramount. Day to day expectations will include KTLO,
deployments, on-call, maintenance, tuning, and new projects. It will
require great people, self-starting, and technical skills to accel, and
competent understanding of technical documentation, SDLC, and architecture.
There will be slow periods where a good self-starter will find opportunity
and seize it to better the environment. This person will need good verbal
and written communication skills for internal and external facing client
encounters, as well as good team integration and participation skills to
learn our environment quickly to facilitate onboarding efficiently.

Job requirements:

· 5+ years of Experience with MySQL 5.6-8.0 and RDS Aurora

· Senior level understanding of MySQL Replication, Stored Procedures, and
InnoDB storage engine

· Solid understanding of MySQL permissions system

· Adept understanding of SQL language including query and schema
optimization

· Familiarity with Percona Toolkit suite of tools

· Understanding of MySQL monitoring tools (such as SolarWinds/Vivid Cortex)
and backup procedures

· Working knowledge in Bash, Python 3, and PHP 8

· Working knowledge of Linux systems, tools, and troubleshooting

· Working knowledge of DNS and Network stack and troubleshooting

· Basic understanding of automation scripting (Ansible, Jenkins)

· Basic understanding of AWS RDBMS configuration, maintenance, and
deployment

--

Thanks and Regards,

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team – North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Email: - prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:- prak...@klaxontech.com
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-tiwari-472604169/