Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*  Through TCS..  *

*  Rate: $55/hr Max*

*Job Title*

AEM Developer

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

AEM, Angular JS, JAVA, HTML

*Experience Required*

Yes good exp required AEM UI & backend

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Develop Component, Templates Using Sightly OSGI Bundles, Client Libs,
   MSM, Dynamic Media, AEM as cloud service
   - Should handle CSS, Angular JS, jQuery
   - Should handle Rest Service Implementation
   - Identifying and designing business requirements
   - Participate in production deployments and provide support when issues
   may arise.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Should have exposure to Jira, ServiceNow, Agile processes

*Education*

Masters

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

8-12 months

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

Denver, CO, 80111

*Key words to search in resume*

AEM, CRXDE, Angular JS

*Prescreening Questionnaire*

Resource should be very good exp in AEM & hands-on

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*