Hello All

Greetings of the Day

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for a "Senior Java
Full Stack Developer" to location" Jersey City, NJ or NYC(Local Onsite)  ".
Please have a look and let me know if you are interested.

Role: Sr. Java Full Stack Developer with Banking Domain
Location: Jersey City, NJ or NYC(Local Onsite)
duration: 6- 12 months with likelihood of extension

Experience: 15+ years
Experience in the banking domain

API Developer/Senior Full Stack Java Engineer - Hybrid in Jersey City or
NYC.  Java and Angular or React on the Front End. Microservices experience.
This role will be highly concentrated on API development.

Overview

We are seeking a Full Stack Java Developer who will be responsible for
maintaining, developing & delivering custom applications and APIs to support
the applications.

 Responsibilities

This role will be taking the lead of providing advanced custom solutions for
new apps building and supporting the development of APIs. This role will be
heavily concentrated on API development. Additionally, collaborate with
internal teams to understand the business requirements and design needed
APIs. Applying advanced skills, knowledge and experience, designing and
developing software solutions to meet customer needs.

Qualifications

- Education/Licenses/Certifications/Registrations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/STEM preferred
- Experienced in creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, REST
APIs .
- Experience with AZURE and AWS integrations.
- Deep understanding & experience in building modern web applications using
AngularJS, ReactJS, and NodeJS.
- Experience in developing microservices using Java, SpringBoot Framework
and Hibernate
- Experience in Containerization deployment using Docker
- Other Add on Skills - Java, SpringBoot, Hibernate(JPA), Rest Web Services,
DevOps Integration, Kubernetes, Cloud Deployment Experience, testing tools
like Selenium, Protractor
- Ability to query Oracle and/or SQL Server databases.

Required Skills

- Software Proficiency: JEE , Hibernate ,Struts, XML, XSL, Spring, JPA
- Web Technologies: REST, JSON
- Operating Systems: Windows, Redhat Linux
- Messaging Frameworks: JMS , IBM MQ Series
- Application Server: IBM Websphere Application Server
- Database: Oracle , SQL Server
- Scripting: Shell Scripting , Ant Scripts, Maven
- IDE: RAD / Eclipse
- Source Control Systems: Perforce, BitBucket