Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..   *

*Rate-$48/hr c2c Max*

*Job Title*

Linux Administrator

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

7+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Python, Linux Administration, DevOps, CI/CD, Puppet

*Experience Required*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Strong Python Scripting knowledge
   - Linux Administration for Redhat servers and containers using redhat
   base image (ubi)
   - Container knowledge to package applications (Python, NodeJs,
   springboot)
   - Gitlab knowledge for SDLC (review, merge, rebase, cherry picking, etc)
   - Scrum Methodology (Jira stories, bugs, spikes)
   - DevOps – Creation of CICD Pipelines for build, test, deploy
   applications in Python, nodejs, react, springboot, AWS, terraform.
   - Configuration of Servers using Puppet.
   - Monitoring of containers/servers using technologies like Datadog,
   Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, etc)
   - Creation and monitoring of Control-M Jobs.

*Education*

Minimum of Bachelors Degree

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 Months

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

San Antonio, Tx

*Key words to search in resume*

Python, DevOps, Linux, Puppet

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*