Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..   *

*Rate-$55/hr c2c Max*

*Job Title*

*SOC*

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

6+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

*SOC, Malware defense evasion and detection*

*Experience Required*

6+

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Defense evasion techniques
   - Experience in endpoint data collection. High level understanding of
   SOC components/security architecture.
   - Understanding of elastic, logstash, kibana(ELK)
   - Capability for threat detection with understanding of hacker tool
   technology
   - Experience in Red team / blue team / incident response Experience
   - Ability to deliver the support and forecast the deliverable to client
   - Experience in MITRE AAT&CK Framework, Tools: wireshark, Cuckoo
   Sandbox, Anomali - Theatstream, Symantec DLP, Splunk Phantom and
   Technologies: Advanced Networking, Linux, Python, Powershell

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good Communication, Team coordination and Status update to customers

*Education*

B. Tech

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Immediate

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 Months

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

Remote, San Antonio, TX

*Key words to search in resume*

*Security Operation Center*

*Prescreening Questionnaire*

Do you have experience in (Elastalert, Logstash, Kibana (ELK) & Develop Use
cases for Threats

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*