*Hello.....*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*I have excellent job opportunities; please share if you have any suitable
profile to prak...@klaxontech.com <prak...@klaxontech.com>*

*Role: Java Architect with Azure Cloud Experience *

*Location : Remote (Only EST or CST)*

*Experience: 15+ Year *

*Visa: USC & GC *

*Type: Contract to Hire (C2H 4 months contract than Hire Full Time)*

Our Engineer II is a key member of the engineering staff working across
Business Services Engineering, Data Engineering, Platform Engineering, and
Infrastructure Engineering to ensure that we provide a fiction-less
experience to our customers, maintain the highest standards of protection
and availability. Our team thrives and succeeds in delivering high-quality
technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where
priorities shift quickly. The ideal candidate has the broad and deep
technical knowledge, typically ranging from front-end UIs through back-end
systems and all points in between.