*Greetings,*

*Please share the profiles to srikanthre...@svktechinc.co
<srikanthre...@svktechinc.co>*

*Role: Senior IT Business Analyst Need experience with **Dayforce, Chrome
River, Learn Upon, and other key HR applications during implementations or
integrations.*  Oracle’s Data Integrator (ODI) is a plus.

 *our JIRA/ Confluence system*, as well as managing small to medium-scale
projects.

*Location:  St. Louis, MO*

*Long Term*

you will join the IT team supporting various HR applications in a
fast-growing, fast-paced environment.

In this role, you will be reporting to an IT Manager focusing on business
applications.

You should be well versed in various human resource process areas and can
become a partner with our business stakeholders to determine best practice
technology deliverables.

*Responsibilities*

will include determining the functionality of software or systems, writing
technical specification documents, and implementing new advancements or
updates to our various HR systems.

Those systems include *Dayforce, Chrome River, LearnUpon, and other key HR
applications during implementations or integrations.*

Experience working with Oracle’s Data Integrator (ODI) is a plus.

You will be documenting all aspects of the project within *our JIRA/
Confluence system*, as well as managing small to medium-scale projects.

You must have excellent communication and analytical skills, an aptitude to
learn new environments and processes, a knowledge of agile methodologies,
an understanding of the aspects of cloud-based deployments, and strong data
transformation and visualization skills using tools such as Power BI or
other BI tools.

*Please share the profiles to srikanthre...@svktechinc.com
<srikanthre...@svktechinc.com>*