You can send the patch and I'll review it.

On Nov 30, 2008 1:46 PM, "ChoboMuffin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well I have the current for some Horizontal scrolling. Do you think it
was worth
trying to add it to the core framework? Or would you recommend I
implement a custom component?

On Dec 1, 8:40 am, Romain Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > It was not
implemented because it wa...

> On Nov 30, 2008 1:37 PM, "ChoboMuffin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >
The ScrollView widget cu...