Android supports JNI at application framework level.
For example, in platform/frameworks/base.git, Mediaplayer.java at:
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=blob;f=media/java/android/media/MediaPlayer.java;h=b6064e1bb6b0f40f72fc1535b264f5c3fa190548;hb=HEAD
file has got some native function calls
And these native function calls must be implemented in either
libmedia_jni.so or media_jni.dll
but i'm unable to located either of the files in the source code. plz
tell me the path if they are present in the source code.

i found a c++ file android_media_MediaPlayer.cpp at:
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=blob;f=media/jni/android_media_MediaPlayer.cpp;h=f9f3646f0c308bf19bb3c3af02fc0e0e4260afbd;hb=HEAD
that implements the corresponding native functions,
but coudnt find how it calls the actual c/c++ libraries. Also, it
includes files media/mediaplayer.h which i coudnt find.
This must be the file generated by java file using javah.

It also included files JNIHelp.h and android_runtime/AndroidRuntime.h
which are also untraceable.
Plz help me in this problem.

Thanks
Amit