I already know about android customized linker, reading some article
on internet.

First of all, prelink mechanism is basically inserted to android
platform. Of course prelink technique is not first in android, but
customized.

Second, I heard about smart linking of the static linking process,
which is the mechanism that only called fuctions are linked to
excutable binary. but, it also common compiler feature, which reduces
filesize to minimum, because android's build by gcc it should be
available.

I want to know about these topics futher, but I can't find
documentations anymore.
but, I heard that android's linking system is more smart.

is there anyone who khow that some more detail??