On Mar 11, 10:26 am, sonal <sonal.aqua.gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok here is what I am trying to achieve.
>
> I want to plug-in my OMX component in OpenCore Framework and then test
> it.
> For this, I would have preferred to have the OMX testharness , but
> since
> it is not available as of now, I thought of using the PV player
> engine
> test app.
This is the right way to do it for now.

> So , now the goal is to run the PV player test app on command prompt.
> preferably on emulator/ beagleboard.
I don't know what "beagleboard" is ... but running on the emulator
makes sense.

> Could you suggest how to go about doing it.
>
> What I have done so far is:
> Followed the quick_start.txt as is with no changes.
> i got the pvplayer_test_engine executable but was not able to run it.
quick_start.txt describes how to build OpenCORE outside of Android.
But, what you want to do is to run the player engine unit tests on
Android. This test app. is already built on the default build. So, all
you need is to build *your* libraries using the Android toolchain
(this, you can either do it by (i) pulling in your code to the android
sdk or (ii) pulling in the toolchain from the android sdk and putting
it under your build system). Once you have your shared libraries, you
can push them on to the system image and let the player engine pick it
up.