Hi,
I find that Master owns Mpeg4EncRegister() and H263EncRegister() to
register Mp4 and H263 omx encoding components, but Cupcake doesnt have
them, which leads to the following problem when I parepare a
mediarecording.

PVMFOMXVideoEncNode::DoPrepare: Initializing OMX component and encoder
for role video_encoder.h263
PVMFOMXVideoEncNode::DoPrepare(): There are 0 components of role
video_encoder.h263
PVMFOMXVideoEncNode::DoPrepare(): No component can handle role
video_encoder.h263 !

What's the plan for Cupcake to support Mp4 and H263 OMX encoding?
thanks.