Hi all:

I’m studying set rotation by sensor now. I modify
mCurrentAppOrientation from SCREEN_ORIENTATION_UNSPECIFIED to
SCREEN_ORIENTATION_SENSOR. So “mOrientationListener” will be enabled
at initial time. When enable mOrientationListener, sensorManager
should register a listener by registerListener and retuen true. But it
return false. I traced the code in SensorManager.java and found I do
not have a sensorList.
There are some questions:
1.How can I build up a sensor list (or I should ask : How can I init
SensorManager or SensorService)?
2.When enable mOrientationListener, there is a parameter :
SENSOR_ACCELEROMETER , is this parameter used for rotation detector?
What functin is SENSOR_ORIENTATION used for?.
3.Does android support SENSOR_LIGHT? If I want add light sensor, how
should I do?

Thanks a lot