I could finally figure out this issue :)

here is the reason :
Issue was due to time stamps. Output Node was finding the time stamp
to be LATE always in checkMediaTimeStamp ,
and discarding the data, without sending it further to sendMediaData.

After fixing this media time stamp LATE issue, I am able to see the
dump :)

Regards,
Sonal