Hi Hanchao,

I am implementing a custom MIO which makes use of Overlay interface.I
have implemented my MIO calls "mSurface->createOverlay" to get
reference to the OverlayRef object.

The above createOverlay function is implemented in the ISurface.cpp.
The height ,weight, format information is passed using the parcel
object and the overlay is created succesfully. The created overlay is
passed back to the ISurface through the call
"OverlayRef::writeToParcel". But while reading the reply  parcel
through "OverlayRef::readFromParcel(reply)" call ,the OverlayRef
object is NULL.

Did you face similar issue when implementing overlay ?

Regards,
Ajay