Thank you for your reply!

but I do not know what your mean.

Today I defined HARDWARE_OMX = 1

so  the statement  pWrapper[0] = QC_OMX_Wrapper::New();   will be
called.

but the android project also can not be compiled successful and the
error is :
OMX_Init
,OMX_Deinit,OMX_ComponentNameEnum,OMX_GetHandle,OMX_FreeHandle,OMX_GetComponentsOfRole,OMX_GetRolesOfComponent,OMX_SetupTunnel,OMX_GetContentPipe
in QC_OMX_Wrapper class can not be declared!
    It seems that those function can not be solved in author! from the
source code that all of functions except OMX_Init  are defined in
"omx_core.h" , I donot know why the author can not find those
function.  can you tell me how to resolve it?

   another question: From mediaplayer, the audio and video decoder omx
should be registered in OMX_Init , but there are no encoder omx plugin
in opencore, it seems that the developer should implement the encoder
omx plugin by himself and register it. So  from this opinion, one
should  code the encoder omx_init() . but also if  the encoder omx_init
() has been implemented, the other functions
(OMX_Deinit,OMX_ComponentNameEnum,OMX_GetHandle and so on) also can
not be found by compiler. So what can I do to make the compiler
recoginize those functions?

  How others make the mediarecorder worked successfully? can sb give
me a hint?

Thank you!

        pOMX_Init = OMX_Init;
        pOMX_Deinit = OMX_Deinit;
        pOMX_ComponentNameEnum= OMX_ComponentNameEnum;
        pOMX_GetHandle = OMX_GetHandle;
        pOMX_FreeHandle = OMX_FreeHandle;
        pOMX_GetComponentsOfRole= OMX_GetComponentsOfRole;
        pOMX_GetRolesOfComponent= OMX_GetRolesOfComponent;
        pOMX_SetupTunnel = OMX_SetupTunnel;
        pOMX_GetContentPipe= OMX_GetContentPipe;