Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply.
Actually I was going through the Open Core PV testcases documentation
that they had given for r1.1, and in those testcases they have
mentioned something about OutsideNodeForVideoSink testCase and the
description is as follows for the Multimedia Engine:

It creates an Media output node for the video Data
Sink
Step1. Open the video file
Step 2. Play the file for 7 seconds
Step 3. Stop the playback.

What is this Media Output Node..? Any idea on this will be
appreciable.

And in some more testcases they say of removing and adding the video
sinks.I am developing testcases in the application level. And no such
APIs are exposed in the androidSDK r1.1 so far in the android.media
package. Any idea on how to go with this would be of great help.

Thanks,
Sush