Hi Noah,

It looks like the Java API used by the Android tool to return the home
user folder properly found it in D:\...

However, the C API used by the emulator seems to return the wrong one
(using the default C:\User\XXX)

We'll have to see if/how we can fix this. From the path you mention,
I'm guessing you are running Vista?

Were the AVD files properly located under <home>/.android/.avd/ at least?

thanks
Xav

--
Xavier Ducrohet