From: Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com>
To: android-framework@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:38:06 PM
Subject: Re: hardware restriction

There's no hardware restriction (but it can't be done continuously as
it drains more power than the charging circuit can provide, i.e. the
battery discharges even with the phone plugged in). This explicitly
happens when sending/receiving MMS while a wifi connection is
established.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru