Hello,

This is the way i tried

        Intent setIntent = new Intent();
        setIntent.setClassName("come.home.page",
"come.home.page.ViewHome");
        setIntent.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_BROUGHT_TO_FRONT);
        startActivity(setIntent);

I also set MAIN action and HOME category in Manifest.

But is not working.I am not getting home screen.
Can you tell me where i went wrong.

Thank You.