Hi Dave,

In the fileformats folder of openCORE there is folder for AVI and it has
source code as well.
Is it that it is still not integrated into openCORE ??

Could you please suggest what could be the approach to integrate AVI into
openCORE ??
I have taken up the task of making AVI work on android...
Your input will be valuable to me !

Thanks,
Tejas