Impossible is my middle name!

If you want to "hide" you app window in Android, you may want to call
Activity.finish()

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Activity.html#finish()

If you need to continue running even when the app window is not
visible (because then it's not running), use a service.

        http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Service.html

Yusuf Impossible TMobile
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.