Hello,

I guess it's a case of "here we go again".

I have been able to map/display the location of one cell tower in real-
time. However, I have been unable to get the neighboring cell
information.

Recently, I have been experimenting with NetworkLocationProvider.java
(calling it from my application. In theory, I should be able to use
NetworkLocationProvider to retrieve and map cell information. However,
I have not been able to make it work.

The problem seems to lie with CellState.java. I cannot succesfully
instantiate CellState.java. Is this because it is not meant to be
accessed directly? (I get Vrfy errors)

I understand that what I am doing is non-standard and not supported. I
am just trying to understand how to best achieve the goals of my
application (location management). I do not plan to use non-standard,
not supported modules.

I would appreciate some feedback and suggestions on this issue (and
that of retrieving neighboring cell information).

Thanks.

Alex Donnini