Hi guys,
   When I run globaltime, I found an issue. After user press space
key, the analog clock doesn't appear. after I kill the process of
softkeyboard, space works.
   I found it's because input method got activate on this screen even
there is no text view. Digging into it, I found every view got
foucsed, inputmethodmanager will constructed an inputconnectionwrapper
with null inputconnection.
   My question is if we don't activate if current fouced view is not
text view, is there any potenial issue?
Thanks,
Jove.