Thanks for quick reply, Dianne.

I understand I can't do this on the application level.

But actually I'm making my own SIP and application framework for my
target.
So I want to implement rotatable softkeyboard in portray fixed
application
by fixing application framework sources.

Is it possible?

I tried to find the method for delivering rotation changed event to
InputMethodService,
but failed because Service can't be registered to
OrientationEventListner.

Any hints will be helpful to me.
Thanks Again,
- Za.