Hi,
Had a couple of  queries regarding HID support on latest Android release
1) What is the HID version implemented on latest Android .
2)Does Android provide support for the phone to be a HID host as well as HID
device .
3)I had a preliminary glance at the donut code and saw a couple of files
like fakehid.c and Hid-input.c . In both these files the input key mappings
are done for specific keyboards. Will HID in android provide support for HID
devices like mouse , joysticks etc .  Also do we separate key mappings per
device or is there a generic HID class driver.

Awaiting your responses

Thanks
Simantini