Hi, parser nodes aren't responsible for retrieving audio/video frames from
underlying files directly. It's the corresponding file format parser which
does that. Then parser node encapsulates the retrieved data into data
messages and sends it along the pipeline to the downstream node's in port
for further processing (e.g. decoding... )