Hey All,

I am new to the android framework and was just trying to get through
the initial "Hello World" sample application.  Whenever I try to run
the command prompt to create the Android Virtual Device:
android create avd --target 2 --name my_avd

I get the following response:
Error: Ignoring add-on 'google_apis-3': manifest is missing.
Android 1.5 os a basic Android platform.

It seems like the Device is being created, but there is some issue.  I
igonired the error and tried creating the "HEllo World" application,
but when I try to run the the app, I get the following error:
[2009-05-10 02:14:35 - Emulator] emulator: ERROR: unknown virtual
device name: 'my_avd'
[2009-05-10 02:14:35 - Emulator] emulator: could not find virtual
device named 'my_avd'

Any thoughts or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!