hi all

  When I start recording sound the data from audio hardware is right,
but when the data transform to the amr encoder,  alot of frames
missing.  If I recording sound for  8 seconds,but the amr file is only
has 2 sec.
   The Alsa buffer allocated  16384 B in default,if we make the size
is equals to the default size,the data maybe missing or the buffer
maybe overflow .
   but  if I change the size to 2048 , the amount of recording  data
transform to AMR encoder is larger than  alsa input data .
   May be there are some operations in the transform process. But can
some one tell me how to assign a right size to the buffer?

   Thanks!