How to analyze an ANR log !! :(

something liek this?

"pool-2-thread-1" prio=5 tid=25 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x437d1ea0
| sysTid=1425 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2025912
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1b4830> (a java.lang.VMThread)
at java.lang.Thread.parkFor(Thread.java:1497)
at java.lang.LangAccessImpl.parkFor(LangAccessImpl.java:48)
at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Unsafe.java:319)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:117)
at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1774)
at java.util.concurrent.DelayQueue.take(DelayQueue.java:120)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:503)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:496)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:465

thanks