Hi All,

Has anyone tried the dmtracedump command on windows system( window XP sp2 or
sp3).

Here is the command syntax:

dmtracedump [-ho] [-s sortable] [-d trace-base-name] [-g outfile]
<trace-base-name>

The exact command I am executing is the following (I have a trace file
generated by traceview command -- I am able to view the trace files
(filename: info.trace and otherinfo.trace) successfully via traceview.

*at command prompt:*

dmtracedump -ho  -d otherinfo -g output info

However no error nor file is generated.  Is this operator error or issue
with tool?

Is there a verbose mode for this tool?

Regards,