Thank you for your replying.

First of All, Yes, I want to catch some event to change the sound from
user through like a menu, or a button.
The point is to handle decoded pcm wave block for adding some effects
to change the sound.
for that, I need get the pointer buffer which is used by some
component in the library.

So, I found OpenCore and PVMF, Nodes, etcs, so confused.....
and I am asking the very way to solve that problem, if someone know
about that.
Thanks.