Try this:  https://review.source.android.com/Gerrit#change,9452

You may want to examine what the patch is trying to accomplish and do that
by hand.  The patch adds about 8 lines to a makefile.  You may want to do
that by hand.

I made the mistake of running the "repo download platform/build 9452/1"
command suggested in that web page.  It screwed up my build area so that now
when I do a make I get this error:

target SharedLib: libopencorecommon
(out/target/product/generic/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libopencorecommon_intermediates/LINKED/libopencorecommon.so)
target Prelink: libopencorecommon
(out/target/product/generic/symbols/system/lib/libopencorecommon.so)
build/tools/apriori/prelinkmap.c(137): library 'libopencorecommon.so' not in
prelink map
make: ***
[out/target/product/generic/symbols/system/lib/libopencorecommon.so] Error 1

(I followed the instructions in http://source.android.com/download to create
my build area:
     % repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git
     % repo sync
)

I do not know enough about repo and git to undo the "repo download
platform/build/9452/1" command.  I tried to figure out why I'm getting this
build error, but gave up.  So I just redownloaded the source.

-Sam