Hi all :
    I have tried to use PV software encoder to encode video data when
capture. If I use QCIF resolutions, it works fine.
But if I set the resolutions as QVGA from VideoCamera AP, I can't
record a file after clicking the record bottom. That 's because the
initialization of H.263 encoder will check the resolutions. So I add
some code to pass the resolution checking. Although I can record, but
the result is wrong. I can only hear the recorded voice, but the video
is black.
Could you kindly tell me how to record with QVGA solutions?
Thanks!!

BR,
Loisen0525