Fourth, System.gc()

>From the documentation at
>http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/System.html#gc()
, this "indicates to the virtual machine that it would be a good time
to run the garbage collector. Note that this is a hint only. There is
no guarantee that the garbage collector will actually be run."

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.