Hi Ravi,

I saw the discussion thread you shared. Thanks. My requirement is
similar.
(http://groups.google.com/group/android-framework/browse_thread/thread/
c0863a66ebebbe36)

Details of my requirements (with constraints, too):
01. We will develop a new media player UI and application (internally,
we will use existing mediaserver in Android)
02. Our development platform will be HTC Magic Android phone. So, we
will not have luxury of re-building any existing components of
Android / platform)
03. We need to add audio post processing software as a plugable module
into system (means, should not be rebuilding kernel or file system)
04. Due to licensing restrictions, audio post processing module should
not be made open source

So, for requirement 3, what are the available options in Android v1.5?
Any ideas and link for further reading will be very helpful. (I am new
to Android MM framework)

Thanks and regards,
Pramodh