I've searched both the android-framework archives and Google and have
found surprisingly little information about Just in time support for
dalvik. Does Android currently have such support or is JIT planned to
be implemented in the future. After some thought I decided it might be
preferable to add an Ahead Of Time Compiler to Android, this would
increase Application installation time, but decrease application
start-up time. Is anything like this planned?

Any response is appreciated, Thank you.

--
Android Enthusiast