Hi,

I make changes to some files in WebCore(FrameLoader.cpp) in the
external project webkit. I compile and generate system.img etc. And
run emulator providing it appropriate .img paths.
But my code changes do not reflect when i run the browser on the
emulator.
I wonder if there is any extra step to make change in .so to reflect
on the emulator. Its a little surprising as we are building the whole
image but still the changes are not seen.

Regards,
sk.