hi all

I also want to add avi format in android opencore. I had add a avi
paser recognizer in,
and register the recognizer in registries. From the log, it works,
when play a avi file the log shows that when quary the file format it
can get the right format,
which i add in file ../pvmi/pvmf/include/pvmf_format_type.h

            #define PVMF_AVI
PVMF_FIRST_COMPRESSED_VIDEO+7

next the opencore begin to get the nodes to build the pipline, but
there is no avi pasernode, so the log
shows error "do not support", is there any advice and ideal about the
paser node of opencore?
I try to find a way to build a avi pasernode from mp4 pasernode, but
it is sooooo complex, I do not know
the rules about it, can anyone help me? thank you very much!