Hi,

I observed certain things while playing an AAC file:

The function named PVPlayerEngine::AddCommandToQueue() has been called
several times. What I understood that this function is responsible for
adding command like prepare, play, pause, stop etc.

Now, if my AAC wrapper API AACDecode() is called from IL, it
internally call the actual decoder Decoder() function. Now when it
does so, I get these log

D/Tirtha  (  738):  PVPlayerEngine::AddCommandToQueue++

D/Tirtha  (  738):  PVPlayerEngine::AddCommandToQueue-- Type=15, ID=5,
APIcmd=1, Tick=671

and then the media server dies stuffs
W/MediaPlayer(  718): MediaPlayer server died!

W/AudioSystem(  583): AudioFlinger server died!

Does the PVPlayerEngine::AddCommandToQueue-- Type=15, ID=5, APIcmd=1,
Tick=671  line mean something?

Now, if I guess that actual Decode() fails then it should return with
an error, and I should able to capture that error number atleast but
before that the media server is dying. Does it mean that
PVPlayerEngine also put some error handling trap???

Regards,
Tirtha