I did that and also created from eclipse and also tried from cmd and
then it shows me that the name of the device which i have created
then when i run it from the eclipse it shows me this error message
[2009-07-11 12:26:27 - Emulator] emulator: ERROR: unknown virtual
device name: 'andr1.1'
[2009-07-11 12:26:27 - Emulator] emulator: could not find virtual
device named 'andr1.1'

adr1.1 is the one avd which i created .I even tried to run it by
restarting the server but also it gives the    same message

than you.