All right, activity has been dying down, so we're gonna be able to
close this group down.

Sometime next Monday (my time) Aug 3rd, I'll be switching this group
to be fully moderated. I'll let people post to existing threads (but
you should expect to receive reminders that the group is closing
down), and I'll prevent people from creating new threads.

Effective immediately, this group is considered entirely inactive, and
entirely replaced by android-platform.

Thanks,
JBQ

--