The current platform switches off one radio interface when the other
one gets active.

You can changes this behavior in the platform code but be aware that
this drains your battery very fast. Of course if you want to support
this functionality you also want to think about to extend the current
radio interface support on SDK level. For example you would have to
come up with APIs to be able to select the radio interface in case of
more than one is active. There are many use cases which you have to
consider when you try to support multiple radio interfaces at the same
time.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC