From: android-freerunner-boun...@android.koolu.org
[mailto:android-freerunner-boun...@android.koolu.org] On Behalf Of
Michael Trimarchi
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:13 AM
To: Android on Freerunner Development
Subject: Re: [android-freerunner] Can anyone has tested gprs?

Hi
Giorgio M. wrote:
> Sorry i'm at work now, i will try later at home.
>
> I have a big problem since i have created the new APN (or maybe since
> yesterday when i flashed the v15 image): i lost GSM signal and i have
> to reboot!
>
> I rebooted 3 times and finally got signal again but, im able to
> receive calls not all the times..seems to be random.
>
> I don't know if it is releted to APN created or in general to the v15
> image but it is very annoying for me!
>
> Could you take a look for this trouble? when i'm at home i will try
> the v16.
>
> giorgio
The last version is freerunner-v14.3.jffs2. It contains a vchanneld fix.
I have compile the latest version of the openmoko-kernel uImage-v13. I'm

working on it.

You can try to flash both or just the new freerunner-v14.3.jffs2.

Sorry but the update are frequent because sometime people reports that
does't registrate
to the net. I must retry and retry or looking in the code for a
potential problem

Michael