Hi Levy,

The compiled image that was released by Marcelo was mistakenly (due to communication on my part) based on an older branch of code.

We expect to have a fresher cupcake build shortly. If you can't wait, you can check out the cupcake branch of the koolu git by doing:

repo init -u -u git://git.koolu.org/freerunner/platform/manifest.git - b cupcake

Regards,
Brian Code