On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 20:01, bluestar8783<bluestar8...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The kernel is create from
> out/target/product/freerunner/obj/KERNEL/arch/arm/boot      ,
> rename to uImage-GTA02.bin, and put in /boot folder in SD card.

 Ah, there!

 That's your problem.

 Please download this:

http://koolu.org/releases/cupcake-1.5-alpha1/android-freerunner-koolu1.5-alpha-1.tar.gz

 And take your files from out/target/product/freerunner and use
 them to replace the files with the same name in the tarball that
 you just downloaded.  Don't touch the uImage files!  Those are
 *not* compiled from the tree you have there.  Hmm... I can't
 find the URL with the instructions that you need to recompile
 that.  I remember sending them to this list once.  You can
 search here:

 http://groups.google.com/group/android-freerunner

 Initialize another tree, but instead of pointing it to cupcake
 (-b cupcake) point it to the installer (-b installer).

 Marcelo