I have formated an 8GB microSD card to a fat32, opened the *cupcake
week-2009-41.tar.gz in WinRar, and excracted the files onto a card from a
Windows platform.

Inserted the card into a FreeRunner, booted from a card, and it said "Unable
to read UImage.bin..."
Of course not! :) All files were put into a directory "weeklyBuild" instead
of the main/root directory. Moved them all to a main/root directory from a
"weeklyBuild", and it begun installing :)

It installed without a problem !
The splash screen was a green android with a white background, instead of a
new logo (? hmm...)
There were still the applications for a camera, although FreeRunner has no
camera.
I have tried to import the contacts from a SIM card, and the message still
appears "No contacts on your SIM card".
-checked to see if there are contacts on the SIM card... and yes, they are
still there.
-installing the Android again, just in case because I have inserted SIM card
the first time as the android was running (it were not previously detected,
and it did display "Importing contacts from a SIM card" prior to "No
contacts on your SIM card", although the phone was not connected to a
provider's network).
-Same message "No contacts on your SIM card"

If you'd like me to mail one of the GSM SIM cards to you (with some fake
contacts, SMS messages, missed calls and so on), send me a private message
with your snail-mail address, to fix this problem.

Thank you!

Damir