You're going to have to configure the function to be included in the usb
composite device (look in board-trout.c), and probably will have to
modify the VID/PID to match one your desktop linux kernel associates
with the "simple" ethernet profile.

Also, I've found that having other interfaces (like adb) present tends
to confuse the host driver (which assumes that *all* interfaces are
ethernet interfaces).

I have successfully used this driver with several different desktop
linux systems, but things are not rigged up so simply including the
driver in the build gets it all going.

Brian

[Jun Sun <monkey.j...@gmail.com>]