Hi,

I am working on i.MX31 freescale board, Android power management has some
serious issues!

After 1min the LCD turn off and enters to SUSPEND mode where LCD is off but
backlight leds is glowing , If I leave system idle for more than 20 mins ,
the LCD backlight  led's turn off, after this any key is pressed, android
exits SUSPEND state and enters WAKEUP state which can be seen at console ,
but LCD back light leds  dont turn ON within this period but strangly it
gets turned ON only after 1 min when LCD  again goes to SUSPEND mode!
subsequent pressing any button I get my screen back!

Is this the problem with power management state transition mechanisum or it
is a buggy power management release in android linux-2.4.25 version release?

If there is any pointers to this problem , I would appreciate it .

--
Best Regards,
Rajesh N