You would need to do more than change the code in commandline.c.  That
file is only included in the PC side of adb.  You would need to write
more code to implement the functionality on the device side.

I don't see any benefit at all in modifying adb for this.  Just write
a tool on the device called "call", and then run it using "adb shell
call 123"

Mike

--
Mike Lockwood